6' x 25' P.E.M. High Traffic Matting
- Safety, durability, and great looks!
- Textured surface reduces the risk of slippage in wet areas
- Porous design: Allows moisture to flow through footing surface eliminating standing water
- Allows moisture evaporation beneath mat for quick drying
- Contains MICRO-CHEK® Antimicrobial - a non-leachable biocide that guards against the growth of mildew, fungi, and bacteria
- Durable enough for use on golf course bridges, steps, walkways, and cart paths
- Great looks for use around the clubhouse on decks, patios, beverage areas and locker/rest rooms
- 100% virgin PVC monofilaments heat and pressure bonded to form a non-woven, flexible plastic matting that is UV stabilized with excellent resistance to temperature, environmental, and chemical degradation Lightweight rolls trim easily with a hand razor knife for custom fitting in all areas
Colors are Hunter Green,Gray,Blue, Sandstone, Chocolate Brown, Black
- Thickness: 3/8"
- Weight: 180 lbs/roll
There is no Additional Information for this item.
For orders containing products from our Hill & Event Supplies, Sports Timing, Golf Course Supplies, or Field & Recreation Supplies categories, the freight will be calculated based on weight and package dimensions. You will be notified of the costs before shipment.
This item ships separately. Standard production time is 15 business days. Rush orders when possible are subject to additional fees.
Write A Review
No reviews have been submitted for the 6' x 25' P.E.M. High Traffic Matting