TAS Trimmer, 7" Cut
- A great way to save on maintenance costs!
- Use for Bear RG820, RG821, RG850, and RG851; Buckner 10100-lB-120, 10100- lB-121, lB-100, lB-101, 8200, and 1092; Hunter G60, 65, 70, and 75; Legacy G60, 65, 70, and 75; Rain Bird 47/51 AP, 47/51 Iron Case, 47/51 SAM, 500E, 550E, 500S, 550S, 500H, 550H, 700, 750, 700E, 750E, 700H, 750H, 700S, 750S, Pop-A-Way; R.L. Nelson 634, 660, 730, 760 New Style Case; Valve Box 6" Control Box.
- Designed to trim grass away from donut protectors, pop-up and rotary sprinkler heads, golf course rotary heads, and control valve and drain covers
- Fits all brands of straight shaft trimmers
- Mounts like a brush cutter attachment
- Specify sprinkler brand, model, and trimmer arbor diameter when ordering
- Read and follow all safety and operation instructions carefully before use
Available in 1" (1), 7mm (7), 8mm (8), 10mm (10), or 20mm (20) diameter center hole.
For orders containing products from our Hill & Event Supplies, Sports Timing, Golf Course Supplies, or Field & Recreation Supplies categories, the freight will be calculated based on weight and package dimensions. You will be notified of the costs before shipment.
This item ships separately. Standard production time is 15 business days. Rush orders when possible are subject to additional fees.
Write A Review
No reviews have been submitted for the TAS Trimmer, 7" Cut