POC SKIN FIS GS SUIT 20/21
Updated to be entirely constructed from a new fabric with better durability, the FIS-approved speed suit gives ski racers the protection they need without affecting speed.
FIS-approved speed suit
The speed suit is approved by the FIS, so it can be used in all official competitions. Constructed from a new, more durable fabric, the suit is less susceptible to snagging and piling damage from the Velcro fastenings on shin and forearm protectors.
Protective speed suit
The Skin GS has protectors built into the arms, hips and legs. Designed to be used with VPD body armor, the speed suit works seamlessly with POC VPD back protectors or the VPD Air Comp Jacket. Both the Resistance Layer and Base Armor protective base layers with Dyneema® are designed to fit under the Skin GS to enhance protection from lacerations. Grippers at the lower leg openings and longer sleeves with thumbholes work to keep the suit in place as the body moves.
- FIS-approved speed suit
- Durable fabric to minimise piling and snagging from Velcro fastenings on shin and forearm protectors
- Integrated protectors on arms, hips and legs
- Designed to fit with POC Base Armor, Resistance Layer and VPD back protectors
- Grippers at leg openings
- Longer sleeves with thumbholes
- DWR treatment for protection from snow and rain showers
- Cut for the race position
- Main fabric: 80% Polyester 20% Elastane
||55 - 65
||59 - 69
||63 - 73
||67 - 80
||66 - 121
||88 - 160
||128 - 187
||150 - 200+
MODEL: POC FIS SKIN GS SUIT 20/21
Click here for our size charts
There is no Additional Information for this item.
For orders containing products from our Wintersports Supplies category, our normal shipping charges apply:
Write A Review
No reviews have been submitted for the POC FIS SKIN GS SUIT 20/21