ALU SPEED ICE AUGER - RRS EXCLUSIVE IN NORTH AMERICA!
- Ultra-light ice drill with a 100% metallic main body; no short-lived plastics being used.
- Replaceable CNC-ground tungsten carbide tips.
- Steep flute design for optimum removal of snow and ice.
- Minimal down pressure needed thanks to specially developed cup tips.
- Minimal drain on cordless drill battery.
- CNC-milled and anodized aircraft aluminum body.
- Hardened, chromium-plated 1/2" replaceable trihedral shank.
- Corrosion-resistant main body and shank.
- Long service life
- Diameter (mm): 32 (BrushGrip® bases) 16.2 oz (460 g)
- 21” (53cm) in length with 17” fluting (43cm) - longer and more versatile than plastic drill bits.
DO NOT USE WITH HAMMER DRILLS
There is no Additional Information for this item.
For orders containing products from our Hill & Event Supplies, Sports Timing, Golf Course Supplies, or Field & Recreation Supplies categories, the freight will be calculated based on weight and package dimensions. You will be notified of the costs before shipment.
Write A Review
No reviews have been submitted for the Alu Speed Ice Auger 32mm by FISCH® - 1/2" shank