Why use Fizan Adjustable Trekking Poles?
- Adjusable length allows you to find your perfect balance over changing terrain
- Gage depth of mud, streams, snow pack
- Increase traction and balance on rough terrain and slippery conditions
- Reduce stress on joints
- Extra tent poles
Fizan Nepal Trekking Poles: 3 section adjustable aluminum poles with carbide tips are well suited for four season outdoor adventures. Packaged with 2 sets of baskets the Nepal is well suited for hiking, snowshoeing and skiing.**
- Lightweight, sturdy 6013 aluminium construction
- 3 section shafts with Twist-lock adjustment extend from 64-140cm.
- Dual-density comfort rubber grip with extended foam grip surface and adjustable web strap
- Durable carbide tip
- Rubber ferrule cover gives greater grip on paved surfaces.
- 2 Baskets sets included (50mm and 90mm) allow 4-season use
MADE IN ITALY: Founded in 1947 Fizan was the first in the world to produce ski poles made of aluminum instead of steel or bamboo. Continued investments in technology, research and development has helped Fizan to become a world leader in the ski and trekking pole market while keeping its roots in the Veneto region of Italy.
** color may vary from image shown
MODEL: NEPAL ADJ TREK POLES
There is no Additional Information for this item.
For orders containing products from our Wintersports Supplies category, our normal shipping charges apply:
Write A Review
No reviews have been submitted for the Fizan Nepal Adjustable Trekking Pole