NEW FOR 17-18! ALU SPEED LIGHT "HAMMER" ICE AUGER - RRS EXCLUSIVE IN NORTH AMERICA
- Ultra-light ice drill with a 100% metallic main body; no short-lived.
- CNC-ground tungsten carbide tip.
- Steep flute design for optimum removal of snow and ice.
- Minimal drain on cordless drill battery.
- CNC-milled and anodized aircraft aluminum body.
- Hardened, chromium-plated 1/2" trihedral shank.
- Corrosion-resistant main body and shank.
- Long service life
- Diameter (mm): 32 (BrushGrip® bases) 21.8 oz (620 g)
- 21" (53cm) in length with 17" fluting (43cm) - longer and more versa.
SAFE TO USE WITH HAMMER DRILLS!
There is no Additional Information for this item.
For orders containing products from our Hill & Event Supplies, Sports Timing, Golf Course Supplies, or Field & Recreation Supplies categories, the freight will be calculated based on weight and package dimensions. You will be notified of the costs before shipment.
Write A Review
No reviews have been submitted for the Alu Speed Light "Hammer" Ice Auger 32mm by FISCH« - 1/2" shank